something new

|

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

September marks a new chapter in my life.

I'm so excited for the new baby in the family.  Another bundle of joy is expected  and I just can't wait! Last weekend, we shopped for baby things, so cute and everything in sky blue. 

Also this September, I'll be stepping in a new university as a student.  Enrolling for this course has been a long-time dream that finally materialized.  After two years in the music school, I guess it's now time for formal schooling.

One setback though is missing the Sagip kids every Saturday.  And no out-of-town trips for the meantime, but I think it will be worth the sacrifice.


With all the blessings I receive, the more I feel grateful that I know i should serve Him more.  Which, by the way, reminds me that September is also the start of SFC-Claret's Christian Life Program and 14th anniversary.

So happy that there are so many things to look forward to the last quarter of 2011.  I should say, 2011 is the Alta year.  This is our year. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment