It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...dadada...

|

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It really is sooo here.  And I mean, Christmas!

In the office, we started playing Christmas songs and in one department, I already saw a tree up.  Wow! 

So excited for this year's Yule, contrary to how I thought before (never mind my post last year).  

As early as Sept1, God has already given me a new cuddly, cute baby nephew Andrew as a gift.

I also have a few out-of-town trips and activities lined up (since I got a term delay in school--a blessing in disguise, actually).  I plan to focus more on GK Sagip activities.  And I am excited to return to the music school this second semester so I can play Christmas tunes with my Ivy (violin) again.


Bits of Beads Holiday 2010 collection.  Watch out for the 2011 collection. :)
Aside from those, I am excited to launch my new line of clothing (still thinking of a name) and Bits of Beads holiday collection this last quarter of the year.  I think it's best to launch products every Christmas season because people tend to be more impulsive with all the bonuses and cash gifts (hence, tag-yaman season).

Early this week, I already made my gift list (I really am so excited). I want to plan ahead this year (1) to avoid the Christmas rush, (2) so I can choose better gifts, and (3) to catch the pre-Holiday sale.

Perhaps this planning ahead thing is just one manifestation of my maturity (read: being 30).  I am just glad that Christmas knows no age, and just smelling the Holidays makes me nostalgic and transports me back to my childhood. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hun! glad you came across my blog..
so happy to know you!
loving your blog layout as well as your blog entries!!
would love to read more of your post, so i followed you back!!
thank you for the follow, appreciate it a lot..
let's keep in touch! see you then!

Unknown said...

thanks so much ms.diane! :)

Post a Comment