Deja vu

|

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You don't know what you've got til it's gone. How true.

For weeks, or perhaps months already I've been denying to myself the fact that I like this certain person who has immensely shaken my heart from its hermitage.  And now that I think he's beginning to invade this private recess of my life, and soon it will be revolving around him, like my personal Sun in my self-made solar system. And upon realizing this, I would like to take a few steps back because everything is a deja vu.  I wouldn't want to commit the same mistake again and fall in the same pit again.

Ironically, I'm holding on to this feeling yet trying to hide what I really really feel. It is my greatest fear that soon I will lose him.  And sooner than I expected, I will have to let go of him and move on.



0 comments:

Post a Comment