daydreaming at work

|

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lately, I've been attending so much wedding festivities that I thought of fantasizing what mine would be like.   No pressure intended to anyone out there, and hey, this is my blog.  I just would like to post this so someday I can read again and see how close I have been to my dream wedding.

So here are my dream gowns:


My gown doesn't have to be a designer with an uber plunging neckline.  I just looove how these gowns create wonderful silhouettes.  Of course I have to work on my figure as well and I still have sooo much time.

I want the ceremonies to be held in Santo Niño de Molino Church because this is the parish where I grew up. 

the grand facade

how I'd love to walk along this aisle


And for reception:



Just a few meters from our village, Fernbrook Gardens is becoming a popular wedding venue.  For more information, visit: http://fernbrookgardens.com/


And I'd love to have a children's choir singing in the church and a string quartet to set the mood in the reception.


Whew! I've done so much daydreaming, I need to get back to work!!! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment