SFC Claret Anniv 2010

|

Monday, August 16, 2010



This is what keeps me busy these days.  So far, we're on our week three of production and just seeing the skeleton of the program as presented by the Creative team head makes me leap with excitement. Hmm.. not really a super star-studded, big-budgetted variety show but more like a homecoming concert in celebration of the SFC Claret's 13th anniversary. 


Last week, the marketing heads and the our leaders were debating on how much our working budget should be.  I just loooove my team aiming high and putting so much effort on this.  Of course, the amount committed by the mktg team is thrice the budget our chapter head is aiming for.  Wow! Talk about aiming for the sky here.  And I just loove people who don't go for mediocrity, so I was uberly touched when I finally saw the teaser presented to the whole sector during the MMC Echo event. 


I was so proud of my team that I felt like saying, "Hey I'm a part of this activity."

0 comments:

Post a Comment