He's Beautiful weekend

|

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good thing about getting sick is spending the entire weekend at home.  That I kind of missed since I've been so busy with the SFC Claret anniversary preps.


Cast of He's Beautiful korean series
I spent my weekend doing a chinovela marathon viewing of ABS-CBN's He's Beautiful.  The moment my sister got hold of the korean DVD with the correct English subtitle, we just can't stop viewing the entire series.  Episode by episode, we get our dose of kilig moments.

The story opens with the novice nun Gemma being pulled out from the convent to live and perform with the boy band AN-Jell as her fraternal twin Go Mi Nyu, who's in the United States for a corrective surgery.  The plot thickens as the group and the people around them discover that Go Min Nyu is really a girl pretending to be a guy.  And little by little, as the members of AN-Jell try to conceal her true identity to the public, they fall in love with her, making every effort to win her heart.

He's Beautiful has lots of twists, though some may be so predictable.  Nevertheless, it will keep you glued to the last episode, with so much kilig factor to sustain the cheesiness of the series.  Watch out for ending that really made me scream and cry at the same time.

So now at home, there's a kind of epidemic: He's Beautiful fever.  Everyone's has got infected of this love virus, even my brother-in-law. I hope this cheesy feeling gets me through the entire week.

For episode guide and pics: http://yourebeautifuldrama.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment