Unli-Love Fully Loaded

|

Monday, September 27, 2010

This Saturday was Singles for Christ-Claret chapter's 13th anniversary and we celebrated it with the reunion variety show Unli-Love Fully Loaded.  With only almost two months prep, I'm soo happy that everything went well.  Not perfectly well though, but I'm sure everyone who attended enjoyed being a part of the celebration.  Present in the event were the alumni of the chapter who now crossed-over to different ministries, performers from other Singles for Christ chapters in North sector, and the Gawad Kalinga SAGIP and SIGA kids from the various mission areas of our chapter.  It's just overwhelming to see people united for a cause, (this is a fund-raising, actually) and everyone seemed to be so willing to extend some help. 


I can still remember when we're still in our planning stage, everything seemed so vague and not within our reach.  But this weekend, I was proven wrong.  Everything can indeed be achieved if there's cooperation in the group, even when you aim so high. 


God always has this bits of surprises that make me smile.  In the show, I was deeply touched by the GK Sagip Ruby kids who made a shadow/blacklight dance interpretation of "I Could Sing of Your Love".  This left me teary-eyed.  Next to that is the GK Sagip Botocan in their energetic Dream Big dance.  I'm particularly proud of this group of kids because they are those I used to visit on my free Saturdays.  And the jaw-dropping energetic performance of YFC All Stars indeed left the audience in awe.


Of course, the SFC Ates and Kuyas also had their performances. Dance numbers from the SFC Claret DanzMin and SFC Divine Mercy Chapter, acoustic song number from the young crossover couples, choral interpretation from SFC Claret Music Ministry and Claret Choir, a rocking full band song number from SFC-Our Lady of the Assumption, and violin-piano musical number from Tito Mike and Tita Dette, both alumni of SFC Claret.  The celebration was capped with a fashion show parading the several SFC shirt designs over the years.


Looking back, I never really thought all those will be possible.  But hey, is there anything impossible with God?

0 comments:

Post a Comment