Change

|

Tuesday, April 12, 2011



People and things change constantly.  And sometimes, these changes cause people to drift apart.

Through the years I've seen changes as they affect me.  Moving out of an old neighborhood, taking a new job, death and losing a loved-one.  Changes, both positive and negative, contribute to who you are at present.

I've gone a lot of change myself, coping with gains and losses in this life.  In every decision or undertaking, there is change.

Feelings, like our surroundings, change.  The people who you esteem so high before may be the person you least admire now.  Couples break apart because of certain "change of heart".  People go astray when there is a shift in priorities.

As change affect me, either positively or negatively, I know I shouldn't fret. Somewhere, someone or something is also changing for me.  Changing to fit my needs perfectly.

And amidst these changes, there is one thing I can count on:  the Love of God is constant .

0 comments:

Post a Comment