2012 Planners

|

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yes, it the time of the year again when I do this careful selection of the planner that best fits my needs (and style).  So here are the planners in my list, I would need some help though.

1. Paolo Coelho Moments 2012 Day Planner
I am a fan of Coelho, having written several thought-provoking novels.  For only P950, you can get this planner that comes with Coelho's latest novel Aleph.  This planner has a very colorful cover that quite suits my exuberant personality, plus it features several notable quotes from his books.  With the pages lined and exquisitely designed, surely I'll maximize this planner.



2. Starbucks Planner
This year, the planners are smaller (but a bit heavier, in my opinion).  The planners come in 5 different earth-tone colors with a pouch made of sack cloth for more earth-friendly appeal.

photo courtesy: http://philippines.starbucks.com/en-US/


3.  Belle de Jour planner
I was a user of the Belle de Jour planner for two years and the planners really helped me keep track of many important things in my life in all aspects:  career, relationships, finances and health.  But year after year, the BDJ planner has become heavier (maybe because of the freebie coupons and the added features) so I decided to try other simpler (and lighter) planners. Nevertheless, sometimes I wish I'm using BDJ for some of the features my current planner doesn't have like the gift list, vacation planner and expenses tracker.

Here's a sneak peek of the 2012 Belle de Jour planner:


4. Navi Planner
From the makers of the BDJ planners come the planner for your guy, Navi Planner 2012.  Actually, I like this better than BDJ since it's more mature looking and simpler with the discount coupons of BDJ.  This planner is perfect for the adventurous soul with a fierce attitude.



Here's a multiply find, a planner for everyone.  You'll surely find a planner to suit your style.
All Pastel planner, for a sweetie kikay girl


Pink Caramel: sweet yet serious

5. Handy Dandy planners by Team Oh Snap
If you're the artsy type, here's the planner for you.  So cute you'd love to carry it around and check the planner so often.

For only P350, this planner's fully loaded with these features:
yearly calendar, 2012 list of goals, wish list, expense tracker, travel checklist,  summer bucket list, movies 2012, websites to visit, holiday gift list.


6.  The Moonleaf Planner
Ok, I confess, I'm a milk tea addict.  I always crave for Moonleaf's Pearl Milk Tea, like, I'd brave heavy downpour just to get hold of a cold yummy milk tea.  So when I learned they are releasing a planner, got so thrilled.  Here's the planner everyone's talking about (next to Starbucks, I  guess)



Here's to start the year right. I hope I have helped you choose the perfect planner for you (and your friends, if you're looking for a gift).  Happy 2012!

1 comments:

L and the City said...

I love agendas. I already have mine for 2012.

You have a new follower, I invite you to visit my blog, I hope you like it.

Happy Chritmas!!

Laura

Post a Comment