My Christmas wishlist 2011

|

Thursday, December 15, 2011

With only a few days before Christmas and a hectic schedule, I can't even draft my wishlist in just one go.  Everything seems to fly so fast that I haven't even digested all the events of this year yet.

What do I really want for 2012?  Some said it will be the end of the world by then.  If that will be so, I'll have to be more concrete, and maybe a little bit more ambitious and at the same time hopeful that this list will be achieved next year.

the 13M 68 Roces townhouse

Ambitious mode:
- a car for my business
- a QC townhouse, a few minutes from the office
- Holy Land tour
- more beach trips
- a shopping escapade with unlimited budget

Reality check:
- enrollment in advanced violin class
- a superior quality violin
- schedule adjustment to accommodate marketing classes on weekdays
- gym membership
- a new pair of trainers and workout outfit
- trip to Korea with my sister

Proenza Schouler PS1 medium, the "it" satchel

I'm a material girl
- 15" Cambridge satchel in red
- Proenza Schouler PS1 medium leather in blue or orange
- Sisterhood of the Traveling pants series books
- Forever21 Hello Kitty collection
- Ipad2 wifi + 3g

Angry birds cupcake from Gooeyfudge
Simple joys:
- Chocolate oatmeal cookies
- Christmas parties with Sagip kids
- Angry birds cupcakes
- cutesy stationeries
- a bookshelf

But still, there really is nothing more I want this Christmas than my family to be complete and celebrating it together over a sumptuous noche buena lovingly prepared.  I also look forward to spending the first Christmas with the new boy in my life. Weee! excited to hug my nephew and see him clad in a Christmas-y outfit. La vita e bella! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment