Springtime

|

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Very apt for what I am feeling right now.  After so many months of contemplating (and some whining in between), I know I have found peace and confidence to face the world again.  The Lord has been so merciful to me that in my journey towards healing, I feel His presence closer and closer each day.

How can I best describe this feeling?  It's really like springtime.  After the autumn and fall in my life , I was shown a multitude of options. And this openness to change has led to where I am now.  I found new friends, some even became my closest and I am sure will stay with me for the rest of my life.  I feel I have attracted the things I pray for. Now, with more time in my hands, I can reconnect with old passions and explore new ones.

Most important of all, I am very much thankful for all the undeserved blessings I received:  finding great business partners, supportive family and a budding love interest.

Indeed, I am richly blessed that I must pay it forward. My only prayer now is that others may see God's greatness through the wonders He's done in my life, being with me during my lowest through the struggles until I reached total healing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment