Undelivered Note

|

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

There is something I'd like to tell you from the very start:  you make my heart leap.  Whenever I see you around, even if you don't notice me, I'd feel giddy.  You are my personal stimulant. You just don't know how much impact you've done to my life and if given the chance to take care of you, I'd gladly accept the job.  Sometimes I'd like to tell you that the person you are looking for is not somewhere else but right in front of you.  Don't go looking for happiness elsewhere, it just within reach, a few steps from where you are.

Most of time I'd hesitate to show you how much I care, thinking that you'll go away once you've learned that all along, since the first few weeks we started working together, I had this thing for you.  You are simply amazing:  you are far wiser and mature than guys your age and your deep-seated faith in the Lord make me admire you more.

But then, I know from the very start, we only intended us to be real good friends and nothing more than that.  But what if we give this a shot?  Hmm.. just a thought. 

For now, I'll just keep praying for you, your concerns and our harmonious partnership and projects together.  And we'll see where this "friendship" will lead us.

Let's hope for the best for both of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment