welcome 2011

|

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The year is coming to a close and still there are things I should do before 2010 ends:

- get a haircut.  I'd like to have my short pixie bob again
- manicure, pedicure and foot spa.  Since I've been so busy these days, I miss going to the manicurista so much.
-  get myself a 2011 planner.  Thanks to May who's giving me Starbucks booklets with stickers.  I only need to get a few peppermint mochas to have the planner.  Can't wait.
 - buy a 2011 Companion journal.  This has helped me in my prayertime so much that I'd like to continue it this 2010.
-  desk and mobile ped cleaning.  I started cleaning my desk already since I'm moving to a new cube this week.
-  de-clutter.  I need to do a great closet cleanup.
- buy a new pair of sturdy flats.  But this can wait until next year.
- do a cosmetics inventory.  I must to throw away those expired make-up in my kikay kit
- draft my 2011 business and career plan.  This should be on top of my list.  I want 2011 to be the year for my business so I'd better carefully map out my plan.  Also, with the new and tougher assignment, I should prep myself before coming to work on January.

Now that I have my checklist, I think I can finish everything before the year ends. 

Timecheck:  It's only 3 days to go before 2011.  Good luck to me! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment