simple life

|

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Starting today, I will lead a simple life. 




And to do this, I am listing down the adjustments i will make to make life simpler.


1.  I will take the public transport (jeep, bus, mrt) more often.
2.  I will indulge on my coffee and yogurt cravings less than I used to.
3.  I will not stroll along the "temptation island" aka the mall alone.
4.  I shall not let my impulsiveness take over me when I'm at the mall.
5.  I'll try to be resourceful at all times.  If there are things that I need, I'll check first if there is no need for me to buy.
6.  I shall never skip meals.  I realized that when I skip meals, I tend to feel like a starving kawawa that I need to reward myself with a gratifying (and expensive) meal.

Singles For Christ 2010 CamSur ICON teaser
photo courtesy: sfcglobal.org

With the savings I can get from simplying life, I can probably put them in:

1.  A bank, for future use. 
2.  How about a fabulous trip with the family someplace I'd really like to spend a relaxing vacation in.
3.  I can spend the money saved in surprising someone I care so much.
4.  Throw a party, or a full course dinner for my Alta friends
5.  Send kids to the IKV or an SFC member to ICON
6.  Get myself a fabulous makeover (hehe)




This will be my goal from now on:  to embrace a simple life. So help me God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment