2011 with a bang!

|

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am claiming that 2011 is my year.

2010 wasn't that good for me.  And since life is like a wheel, I believe it's my turn to go up this time.  There are so much to hope for this coming year.  Let me enumerate some:


-- starting the book2 of our violin lesson
-- ICON 2011 in CamSur (I haven't registered though.  But I think I can join this time)
-- Alta Summer Frolic:  Will it be North or South?  Ilocos, La Union, Pagudpud, Boracay, Palawan? Or why not all of them.
-- my 30th birthday. Believe it or not, I'm excited to leap into the next decade of my life.  Can't wait what being in the 30s has in store for me.
-- new work assignment, bigger responsibilities
-- more prospering relationships.
-- more Alta Fitness Program activities (jogging, badminton and we can also try swimming)
-- debt-free 2011 onwards (target date: April 2011)
-- 15th Friendship Anniversary
-- 11.11.11
-- more sales for Bits of Beads.  Or I can take this business a step higher.

and the list goes on.  I am really looking forward to 2011. While 2010 is still here, let me enjoy the remaining days with the people I care most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment