Happy Hearts

|

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today we celebrate Valentines Day.  Instead of being bitter and sad because I have no special someone to spend it with, I am excited.  I take this day a chance to examine the posture of my heart.  Instead of frowning upon seeing lovebirds so sweet to other, I relish this day to enjoy singlehood the best way I can. I take it as a blessing, being open to so may possibilities life has to offer.  Being unattached makes me see the best in everyone, not limiting myself to see only the one I'm with as the best.  Thus, I realize that I am surrounded by these beautiful people: caring, generous, understanding and really God-fearing friends I can treasure for life. Among these friends I can perhaps pick out the one, and who knows, maybe he's the one the Lord has been saving for me, and preparing me for.  In the first place, I prefer my future partner to be a real deal of a friend, someone I can have great conversations and adventures with, someone with whom I can share the same passions, support the same causes, and believe and serve the same God.

I know it will be a long and hard process of discerning who is the best partner for me, but with deep prayers and some hard work and patience, I will be led to the one person I deserve, and deserves all my love.

Happy hearts' day everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment