♥ We Found Love ♥

|

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

You are a surprise, a bonus and someone I did not even hope to find in the most unlikely place.  Thank you for making me smile everyday.  Thank you for adding color to my life.  It's like the gray walls and burgundy granite floors turn pastel everytime we walk past them.  Each day, I'd look forward to see you waiting for me at the door.  And in the afternoon, I'm hoping to find you with a cup of coffee ready for me.  

See how much you've changed my boring office routine to something that will make me look forward to go to work.  I really appreciate you being there to listen to my stories, and wacky ideas. I also love to hear how your day went, your dreams and crazy ideas to beat mine.  We really are doing good together, don't you think?

We indeed found love in the place I least expected to find it.  And I hope this one lasts forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment