commendation

|

Friday, September 3, 2010

This week I've written a commendation.  I nominated a videographics artist as employee of the month.   Of course if I can write incident reports and answer discrepancies, I know I can do this better.  It's the first time I've written this kind of essay and it really felt so good.  All positive words on my screen, I can't help but feel cheery as well.


Why wouldn't commend such a co-worker?  He may be so silent in the office but he's a prolific worker.  He never gave me a headache.  Being a producer, my patience is always put to a test so when I encounter really thinking and creative artists like him, it lightens our workload to half !


I really wish he gets the PEOM this month.

**just an update:  my nominee won the August PEOM award. yipeeee! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment