Random muni-muni from Posterous

|

Friday, November 19, 2010

By accident, I stumbled upon a friend's online journal. And I'm so touched not only with the entry, but the fact that I insipired him to write that entry. Thank you so much. :)

I think I need to reorganize "muni-muni" playlist in my iPod. After getting corrupted, I had to restart and reload all the songs in my 2 year old iPod. What does my muni-muni playlist include? Suzuki Violin tracks volumes 1-4 for semestral breaks and Hennie Bekker and the Vitamin String Quartet for regular days. I limit myself on listening to Suzuki on sem breaks because instead of relaxing me, I am reminded of my lessons and assignments. My muni-muni playlist is on when I have to write a lengthy narrative of our monthly and yearly accomplishments, answer IRs or when I'm simply stressed out.

Last halloween I bought a pack of lollipops for trick-or-treat. But unfortunately, no kid went trick-or-treating in our department (ours being operational 24/7, is restricted). So I still have them in my jar waiting for the kids-at-heart to get them. (calling altas!!!)

Last week, my hh head sent me chocolates from Aussie. I so loooooove it. ♥♥♥

I'm now listening to Vivaldi. Then Bach. I'd love to name my son Johann Sebastian, after the music genius Bach. Hmm... Will my husband-to-be agree? Maybe he'd prefer an Albert (after Einstein) or a Sigmund (after Freud) instead. Or my son could be his Junior. Or we could name him after a saint or a prophet.

Or I can name my child after his/her birth month. Last night my friend said she was named Frances because of the Peñafrancia feast of the Bicolnons in September. My sister named her son June because he was born in June. But my friend May was born in September (duh!).

Christmas is only a few days away. I wonder if there are there freshly-composed Christmas carols available :)

Yipee! In 30 mins I'll be out of here. Gotta fix my things so I can go the mall straight from work. (read: "me" time).

0 comments:

Post a Comment