I’d like us to talk

|

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I’d like us to talk.

I’d like to share with you my happy thoughts, my triumphs and achievements. I’d like to show you the positive side of my life with all the joys surrounding it. I’d like you to know as well my struggles and defeats. In those times, I need someone to hold on to and a shoulder to cry on.

I also want to ask you a lot of what ifs. I’d like us to have a healthy exchange of thoughts over an intellectual or a nonsense topic.

I’d like to share with you my past: happy childhood memories and frustrations.

I’d like to share with you the present.

And I’d also like you to be a part of my future.

I’d like to find out is these things will still happen. But it seems we have no chance to talk.

So I’d really like us to talk. But I wish we have time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment