worry no more

|

Tuesday, October 5, 2010


"You are anxious and worried about many things. There is need of only one thing" Luke 10:40-41

Lately, I'm becoming a worry wart.

I worry about my present:  my finances, my career, my relationship with family and friends.

I worry more about the future.  I don't know what the future holds for me.  Will I make it big in this current industry I am in.  Or do I have to shift to a new career in an entirely different place.  Honestly, there's nothing that holds me back.  But there seems to be a force telling me to stay.  In my quiet moments during prayertime, I try to be keen on what God wants me to do, or where he wants me to be.  Sometimes I see myself working as a teacher to pre-schoolers.  Sometimes I am pleased in the vision that I am running my own business.  I'm actually considering taking music education seriously so I can teach kids how to create music.

There are a lot of options,  but my dilemma is which option to take.

Because I'm still worrying about the past.  Some trauma of the past that are still not healed makes me hesitant to take the first step.

I am anxious of so many things.  Sometimes these I worry about become my obsession.

The passage reminds me not to worry much.  Aside from wrinkles, there is nothing I can gain from worrying.  So from now on, I will try best to chillax and entrust everything to the Lord.  After all, He is bigger than all our worries combined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment