Amnesia Girl

|

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Because of the upcoming Star Cinema movie My Amnesia Girl (starring John Lloyd Cruz and Toni Gonzaga), I remembered one of the activities Joel and I did years back.

 
Here's what we did:  We're to answer this question: If one day all my memory will be erased, what are the things you'll tell me so I will remember you?

 
Trying to recall what's on our list made me cry this morning.  Here's some (I'm listing only 10):
  • Catequiz 13years ago.
  • ♪♫ I don't wanna miss a theeeeeeeng! ♫♪♫
  • Dinosaurs (daw!)
  • Fish spa
  • Edna boat
  • Bohol tour
  • fireworks
  • cheesecake
  • starfish
  • Footloose
and the list goes on but I promised myself I'm gonna share only ten.

 
I know you can't imagine how these can make me regain my lost memories.  And you don't need to remind me, it's soo cheesy. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment