my happy thoughts

|

Monday, October 4, 2010

Last week during our training in Singles for Christ, we had an activity:   Share Your Happy Thoughts.  On a piece of paper, we were asked to write down our what makes our day. 

And here are the items on my list:

- Frozen yogurt
- kakilig or inspiring text message
- prayertime and daily Scripture readings
- dinner dates
- happy food:  congee and spicy wanton, chichirya, chocolates, pasta
- violin classes
- bonding with my nephew and nieces
- reconnecting with friends old and new
- enough sleep and sweet dreams
- sunrise
- morning jog and exercise
- additions to my ipod:  movies and songs galore


Bigoli's Spaghetti Marinara and Italian chicken:  Forever loooove!

this is my favorite nephew June Andrei, my sunshine
There are more in my list, but then some are not really that essential.  I am quite content with what I have, getting my daily dose of happy thoughts.  And looking at my list makes me more grateful that God is giving me more than enough reason to smile everyday and feel so blessed.  I wish everyone to count his blessings as well; count the days by the happy thoughts that come with them.  Doing so will make us appreciate what we have and hence understand that we are really blessed beyond our realizations.


Hope to hear your happy thoughts soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment